Judicial OfficeMagestrate jury trials, jury duty and legal resources
Hon. John Meienhofer
201 Industrial Ave.
Council, ID 83612
Adams County Courthouse
PO Box 48
Council, ID 83612
Phone Magistrate Court:
Phone District Court
Fax: (208) 253-4880
Office Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Monday – Friday
Third Judicial District
Court Assistance Officer:
Jessica Cafferty, JD
Canyon County Courthouse
1115 Albany Street, Room 247
Caldwell, ID 83605
Phone: (208) 454-7455
Fax: (208) 454-7525
The following links may be used, free of charge, for legal research by the public.
LOISLAW – Searchable database of federal and state appellate court decisions, statutes, court rules, and administrative regulations. (U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Courts of Appeals, and appellate courts in the fifty states, including Idaho). Additional features include cite checking, electronic annotations, and hyperlinked case law and references.
Note: If you wish to personally subscribe to LOISLAW.COM or a law firm subscribe, please call Gordon Campbell (800) 364-2512 ext. 212, Fax – (501) 471-7145, or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Court Records Search
Idaho Legal Resources
- Idaho State Law Library
- Idaho State Judiciary Website
- Recent Idaho Supreme Court Opinions-Civil
- Recent Idaho Supreme Court Opinions-Criminal
- Recent Idaho Court of Appeals Opinions-Civil
- Recent Idaho Court of Appeals Options-Criminal
- Idaho Court Rules
- State of Idaho Search Page – searches Idaho Administrative Rules, Administrative Bulletins, Supreme Court and Court of Appeals Opinions, Court Rules, etc.
- Third Judicial District Court
- Idaho Supreme Court Self Help Center
Federal Government Legal Resources
- GPO Access – Legal resources and other information from the Government Printing Office (U.S. Supreme Court decision, Code of Federal Regulations, legislative materials)
- Internet Law Library – Legal materials available through the U.S. House of Representatives U.S. Code, Code of Federal Regulations)
- Thomas Legislative Information – Information regarding federal legislation, the U.S. Senate, and the House of Representatives.
General Legal Resources
- FindLaw – Directory of legal resources on the Internet. (U.S. Supreme Court and Court of Appeals decisions, state case law and statutes, legal forms)
- Law Journal Extra – Internet Legal Journal
- Legal Information Institute – Collection of legal research materials.
- WWW Virtual Library – Legal research materials and links to other law related sites.